a horrible conspiracy revealed!

Ed Carp khijol!erc at apple.com
Wed Sep 22 08:41:53 PDT 1993

> 	 > I wonder what the significance of L. Detweiler's name is? Obviously
> 	 > its a Germanic name. Perhaps he's a Nazi... in fact, he might be the
>
> 		Graham> I sincerely *hope* this article was a forgery,
> 		Graham> otherwise Perry you're digging yourself a big
> 		Graham> credibility hole.  Drop it, please.
>
> 	I guess you didn't get it huh?
> 	I'm really sick of the flame wars on here, but this one had me laughing
> 	on the floor.
>
> No, I did get the joke, I just didn't think it was funny.  I *do* remember the

I didn't think it was funny, either - regardless of the motivation.  It was a
rude comment, regardless of the context.  I think someone owes someone else
an apology...
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG			erc at apple.com			510/659-9560
                            anon-0001 at khijol.uucp
If you want magic, let go of your armor.  Magic is so much stronger than
steel!        -- Richard Bach, "The Bridge Across Forever"