Public-Key Crypto Toolkit

Paul Robichaux paul at poboy.b17c.ingr.com
Wed Sep 22 07:53:00 PDT 1993

I'd really like to see the toolkit in plain ol' C. I realize that
other languages and systems have great advantages over C, but C is
portable beyond belief.

It would be nice to have something built & documented like RSAREF but
with the capabilities of PGP (plus D-H exchange) built in. It would
probably see widespread and immediate adoption.

-Paul

--
Paul Robichaux, KD4JZG     | "Change the world for a better tomorrow. But
perobich at ingr.com          |  watch your ass today." - aaron at halcyon.com