Cypherpunks & GOPHER

Chael Hall nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Tue Sep 21 12:36:35 PDT 1993

>I'm running the gopher site at chaos.bsu.edu, thanks to Chael Hall,
>who graciously donated an account to me to be used for any and all
                                                        ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
>projects.  This is something I've been wanting to do for quite some
 ^^^^^^^^
>time but have been unable to.  But now I have an account and a
>sympathetic system administrator...!

    Hmmm...  In other words, everything that you have suggested so
far has been alright with me.  But a project to render the Internet
useless would not be okay.

>Chaos.bsu.edu is 147.226.53.28, and the port is 2000.  That is port
>2000 and not the usual port 70 - when Chael and I have some more time
>I will ask him to perform the various and necessary incantations
>(chown) and I'll move it to the usual place.

     It has been moved to port 70 like all other gopher sites.  You
should be able to do 'gopher 147.226.53.28' or 'gopher chaos.bsu.edu' now.

     Once again, anyone who wants an account on here, apply for one by
telnetting to chaos.bsu.edu (147.226.53.28) and logging in as guest.

--
Chael Hall
nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu  00CCHALL at BSUVC.BSU.EDU
nowhere at chaos.bsu.edu   chall at bsu.edu