Master Key: A Clipper Story

Graham Toal gtoal at an-teallach.com
Tue Sep 21 07:06:31 PDT 1993

For god's sake, how many copies of this trash are we going to get?
If you're going to use anonymous remailers to mailbomb our list, at
least learn to use them properly and just send us one copy!  That makes
three so far - two of them via the same remailer even!

PS To the person who was bragging about using a spelling checker to
hide his anonymity, erm... have a closer look at your post, buddy!
I don't think it would take more than 10 minutes with an index of
all usenet postings over the last month or two to find you :)
--
Personal mail to gtoal at gtoal.com (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to gtoal at an-teallach.com (Be careful with the spelling!)