MISC: thought for the dat

Brian D Williams talon57 at well.sf.ca.us
Mon Sep 20 12:47:15 PDT 1993

thought for the day;

 In Starfleet, all communications are encrypted automatically.
Although there is no honor in knowledge gained through stolen
transmissions, some of our enemies have no honor. A true Klingon
does not "sneak"-he shouts into the face of his enemy. But I have
seen many types of dishonor, and so I am prepared for it.

               -Lieutenant Worf,chief of security, U.S.S.Enterprise

 From the star trek next generation book "20th century computers
and how they worked" by Jennifer Flynn published by alpha books.
ISBN 1-56761-257-1

                                           Brian Williams
                                           Cypherpatriot