GOPHER: cpsr

Karl Lui Barrus klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
Sun Sep 19 09:56:50 PDT 1993

I just discovered the CPSR gopher (gopher.cpsr.org) mirrors the
cypherpunk soda archive, including the clipper directory there.  So
I'll figure out how to create a link to it.

I don't know about cool links though; the only gopher sever and client
I could compile on chaos (net BSD some.version) was gopher1.12S, and I
don't think is has that functionality.  Later, I'll give the
gopher2.06 a try again.

Plus, I've noticed that sometimes the name resolver can find
chaos.bsu.edu, sometimes not, for whatever reason.  So maybe I'll talk
to Chael and see if we can't make a gopher login for telnet access.

Karl L. Barrus: klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories