Trust fund to support free software. Backed, in part, by PGP.

Ed Carp khijol!erc at colossus.apple.com
Thu Sep 16 23:21:22 PDT 1993

> [Forwarded from c.o.l.d at request of Jeff Kopmanis. --mdw]

I object to the list being made a vehicle to ask for donations - I don't
think that this is the place for such things, and I doubt that this has
more than a passing relationship to most of the lists posted on.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG			erc at apple.com			510/659-9560
                            anon-0001 at khijol.uucp
If you want magic, let go of your armor.  Magic is so much stronger than
steel!        -- Richard Bach, "The Bridge Across Forever"