warez garbage cluttering the screen

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at lehman.com
Tue Sep 14 07:34:58 PDT 1993

1) I don't favor piracy. I especially don't favor piracy by people who
   can't capitalize or spell, and who think that saying "rich fat fucks"
   is a suave conversational gambit.

2) I agree that piracy is not the proper subject of this list.

3) If Mr. Thug wants to discuss piracy, there are thousands of places
   for him to do so.

Perry

Murdering Thug says: