chaos.bsu.edu online (again)

Chael Hall nowhere at chaos.bsu.edu
Sun Sep 12 14:54:23 PDT 1993

     Sorry about that...  I will remember not to disklabel my swap partition
again like that.  Unfortunately, a lot of data was lost last week when I
killed my 386BSD partition.  One thing that I lost was the pseudonymous
contact service that I had written.  The remailer, however, has been enhanced
a little bit (nothing noticeable) and is now running on chaos.  The remailer
address is <remailer at chaos.bsu.edu>.  This is *not* a user account, so if you
mess up a message to the remailer, your message will bounce with an
appropriate error code.

     Please try it out and let me know if you have any problems with it.
Accounts are available, the same restrictions apply as in my previous message.
Telnet to chaos.bsu.edu and login as "guest" to apply for an account.  There
is a mail server named "plans" on here too.  I created it with the intention
of getting others' input on the direction that chaos should go.  So, if you
would like to help give some constructive criticizm, please send a
subscription request to "plans-admin at chaos.bsu.edu" now!

Chael Hall
{nowhere|root}@chaos.bsu.edu	nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
00CCHALL at bsuvc.bsu.edu		chall at bsu.edu