Waco Raid: Justice Dept. requests FOIA IMMUNITY!

L. Detweiler ld231782 at longs.lance.colostate.edu
Fri Sep 10 00:03:31 PDT 1993

Just what we need -- a whole new field day for the disconsolate Kennedy
conspiracy theorist industry! Maybe they'll let us see *these*
documents in 2050 or so!

(Disclaimer: of course, this has only tangential relevance to the list,
but it has formed one of the hottest, most recurring, and emotional
topics on the list, and hopefully everyone who would flame me for
posting it here has already deleted the message based on the subject
line! so NYAAHH!)