No Subject

anonymous at extropia.wimsey.com anonymous at extropia.wimsey.com
Fri Sep 3 23:15:36 PDT 1993

 > ld231782 at longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler) writes:

 >C'punks, it seems to me that the anonymous pool idea is underutilized
 >by the remailers. I suggest that a remailer variation be developed that
 >posts to an anonymous pool (some appropriate obscure newsgroup)

 MC> No need to change anything.  Just add a pool address to the
 MC> "Request-remailing-to:" line.

 MC> Miron Cuperman <miron at extropia.wimsey.com>

Excuse me if I am misunderstanding the "obscure newsgroup" concept, but
is not the "Request-Remailing-To:" feature of cypherpunks remailers
unable to post to newsgroups, but only to individual or mailing list
addresses?  I have been told that only Penet's remailer could remail
directly to newsgroups, obscure or otherwise.

Thanks for any clarification.