ON THE ROAD TO NOSINESS...

Jack Daniels an15489 at anon.penet.fi
Fri Oct 29 17:23:25 PDT 1993

>In Europe, I believe that there are highways
>that you can speed on, and then receive a ticket in the mail
>when the camera photographs your plate.

This happens here in the United States.  In Campbell, California
the police have a small van which they set up on major streets.
If the radar thinks you're speeding, it photographs you and mails
you a ticket.

Jack

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.