My key

wonderer an41418 at anon.penet.fi
Wed Oct 27 10:27:55 PDT 1993

As Hal Finney suggests, a pseudonym is a key. Others have
also inquired about my key, so I made one. However,
posting it to the group makes no sense because if this
message were a forgery, then someone could pose as
me. Strange, the idea of someone posing as someone
else's pseudonym.

Anyway, send me e-mail if you want my public key, and I'll
send it to you.

Wonderer

P.S. Silly pgp question: When I type pgp -sa file -u wonderer
I produce an entire pgp message. How do I make a shorter
signature that is a hash of my message?
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.