help/subscribe

Dark unicorn at access.digex.net
Tue Oct 26 13:16:25 PDT 1993

Re:  Subscription requests and Bandwidth

It seems I perpetrated a vile and offensive error in sending a subscribe
request directly to the list.

My request of course generated a multitude of angry cypherpunks (Not the
type of people you want angry with you I might add) to reply and tell me
where to look and where to stick my request (in the most polite possible
ways I assure you....)

Now allow me to waste more bandwidth and apoligize :)

On another note:

Has anyone noticed the post regarding U Chicago's computer policy and it's
omnious overtones against psuedo and anonymous postings?  I believe it
was floating around alt.privacy and I was wondering if anyone had any
more idea about where it might go from there.

Despite the fact that I believe the policy to just be lacking in general
and its limitation on privacy in general an oversite, I wonder how much
intent was involved.  Shall I provide a copy of the offending policy or
has it circulated yet...?

-uni- (Dark)