We Don't Need No Steenking Digital Superhighway!!

Eli Brandt ebrandt at jarthur.Claremont.EDU
Tue Oct 26 01:09:59 PDT 1993

> 	Eeps. And considering Tipper's penchant for detweilering (Nice

The Language Police say that "to detweil" is the verb, making "a
detweiler" one who detweils -- as you may have observed.

Actually, I'm more than a little embarrassed about this particular
coinage, because it's not a flattering characterization of its
namesake, who is obviously having a hard time with all this.  I'd
like to suggest, in fact, that it be buried.

   Eli   ebrandt at jarthur.claremont.edu