the Joy of Pseudospoofing

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Mon Oct 25 01:57:09 PDT 1993

According to L. Detweiler:

> Not a single person has said they understand what I have been talking
> about in describing the evils of pseudospoofing. Let me be more
> specific. I hope anyone with additional comments can send me email.

Well, I think I know what you are talking about.  People who don't have the
balls to express their opinions without the use of a pseudonym agrivate me
also.  Now if they were saying something "dangerous," that would be another
story.  Just my thoughts on the matter.

You can quote me if the flames get to hot for you. ;^)

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
mdiehl at triton.unm.edu   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
Mike.Diehl at f29.n301.z1  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
al945 at cwns9.ins.cwru.edu|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.