pseudospoofing survey

wonderer an41418 at anon.penet.fi
Sun Oct 24 12:03:10 PDT 1993

I don't know the value of such a survey. I am not inclined
to answer these questions to someone who I don't really know
over a communication system that is inherently untrustworthy.

I agree that this information would be valuable could it be
collected, but I figure since I don't feel like revealing
this information, especially not under my true identity, then
others, (who may even be malicious at times) will be less
likely to.

What is your intention in posting such questions? Do you
really expect to learn anything from the responses?

Wonderer
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.