Gold in them thar Bills...

Howard Suutala - ICD hsuutala at fmdmfg2.intel.com
Thu Oct 21 13:37:58 PDT 1993

writes pmetzger at lehman.com (Perry E. Metzger)

>I can take the pound of gold to MTB down the block and have dollars,
>yen, or anything else I like, within 15 minutes. I can then take those
>to buy Big Gulps.

>Perry

Yes, as long it was been minted in a recognized form i.e. a gold eagle,
a panda, or gold peso.  A gob of yellow shinny stuff is just that until
it has been assayed, and then it is only as good as the backing or
reputation of the assayer.

Howard

My opinion and mine alone, not the companies.........not by a long shot.
Howard Suutala    |  Intel Connectivity Division
Intel Corporation |  m/s fm4-26  |  1900 Prarie City Road | Folsom | CA | 95630
[v] 916.356.4412  |  [f] 916.356.3455      | [email] hsuutala at fmdmfg2.intel.com