Calling all Colorado CypherPunks

nate at rodin.VIS.ColoState.EDU nate at rodin.VIS.ColoState.EDU
Thu Oct 21 12:12:47 PDT 1993

I am planning (if it hasn't been done) to start the Colorado
branch of the CypherPunks.  If you are a CypherPunk interested
in this (and live in the vicinity), please send me email,
I'll start thinking of things to do, and we can work out where
to meet and how often.

-nate

+--------+                          Always remember "Brazil"