Backing

Matthew J Miszewski MJMISKI at macc.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 19 16:37:37 PDT 1993

The problem with using a concrete anfd finite source to back
ypour currency is that it is just that...finite.  This causes
many economic problems for the social/economic system founded
on it.  I was barely a pup when the world first discovered this...
er...that is when everyone in the mainstream allowed economists to be heard.

Remember the Gold Standard?

--Matt
"This new technology (the printing press) threatened the Crown, which shuddered
at the thought of widespread dissemination of works advocating religious heresy
and political upheaval.  The Crown's solution to the problem was a system of
regulation designed to control this "dangerous" art."
         -From my Copyright Law Text (refrencing the Statute of Anne -
                                           the first Copyright Statute)
(c)1993