ITAR to West Indies

Patrick E. Hykkonen pat at tstc.edu
Tue Oct 19 08:22:23 PDT 1993

HELP!

I'm looking to find out about the ITAR regulations on export of crypto to
the West Indies.  A company that I do consulting for sends out demos that
contain some database crypto stuff and they are concerned now that they have
a request from outside the United States.  Any pointers to where I can
find information on this would be extremely helpful.  Thanks.

--
Pat Hykkonen ** N5NPL ** pat at tstc.edu ** CNSA -- (817) 867-4831
Disclaimer:  This product may cause irritability in some users.  In cases of