IRC Servers

Jeremy Smith jersmit at eis.calstate.edu
Tue Oct 19 00:12:23 PDT 1993

	As a relative newbie to the Net, I have tried in vain to find an
IRC serve that is up and running.  Are there any current IRC servers that
I could telnet to?  Bradenville.andrew.cmu.edu does not exist and neither
does santefe.santafe.edu.  Those two were given to me as was 131.130.39.27
6668.  However, that site does not seem to respond to any login attempts.
	Frustrated, I turn to the Cypherpunks for help...

                Jeremy Smith -*jersmit at eis.calstate.edu*-
          My views are my own and nobody else can have them!