Glitches in PGP messages

VACCINIA at UNCVX1.OIT.UNC.EDU VACCINIA at UNCVX1.OIT.UNC.EDU
Sat Oct 16 09:17:18 PDT 1993

To all who responded to my question about some truncation of lines in PGP
messages, my thanks. It did indeed turn out to be a CR/LF problem. The problem
being that there were none in the entire message! I looked at the messages I
had been getting in my text editor and found the text to be one long line. I
surmise that this has something to do with why PGP then truncates at line
16 of the ciphertext every time, interesting. My friend uses a program called
POPMAIL to post with, which I now advise people to avoid. It seems to be hard
to hack with a Mac. Thanks to y'all again.

Scott G. Morham            !The First,
vaccinia at uncvx1.oit.unc.edu!          Second
                           !                and Third Levels
                           !        of Information Storage and Retrieval
                           !DNA,
                           !    Biological Neural Nets,
                           !                           Cyberspace