PROOF POSITIVE OF POISON

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at lehman.com
Fri Oct 15 10:02:08 PDT 1993

Matthew B. Landry says:
>         "Proof Positive"? I didn't see any proof of anything except the fact
> that "S. Boxx" has enough time on his hands to repost messages that the list
> members have already read. Did anyone see any proof of anything

Yes. I saw proof that S. Boxx's posts are an annoying waste of time.
I suggest ignoring them, though -- whats the point in wasting MORE
time discussing them, given that he's unlikely to stop posting them no
matter what we do.

> (or even any hint of what he was getting at)?

I think he thinks there is some sort of elitist conspiracy going on
here where the people that know how to add and multiply are looking
down on the people who don't.

> Please let me know if I'm missing something  here.

Less than you imagine.

Perry