PROOF POSITIVE OF POISON

S. Boxx an12070 at anon.penet.fi
Fri Oct 15 05:07:08 PDT 1993

===

 From: tcmay at netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Options for Speech on Cypherpunks
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 93 12:31:04 PDT

 Lots of options for dealing with too much volume, too much flamage,
too little content, too many diverse interests, whatever.  Not all
options are feasible for the Sysadmin (Eric Hughes), of course, and
software is not always available.

Needless to say, these ideas are swirling around in many minds.
"Abraham-Hughes" described their ideas along these lines at a
Cypherpunks meeting,

===