test post

Hal Finney hal at alumni.cco.caltech.edu
Thu Oct 14 22:27:32 PDT 1993

I apologize for the bandwidth waste, but I have sent four posts to the
list this week from my usual posting site and none of them have appeared.
Ironically, the first two (the second one was a re-typing of the first)
discussed the unreliability of email and its implications for mailing
digital cash.  I also sent a 13K byte message describing how Cah\\ Chaum
arranged to detect double-spenders of digital cash.  If this message
appears I'll try re-sending some of the others.  Is anyone else having
posting problems?
Hal
hal at alumni.caltech.edu