Cypherpunk Cause

DON_HENSON at delphi.com DON_HENSON at delphi.com
Fri Oct 8 19:49:29 PDT 1993

The following was posted by L. Detweiler as an example of a typical response to his
cypherpunk postings: -->

>There is no cypherpunks cause.  Neither is there a cypherpunks
>movement.  Get these delusions out of your head.  There is, however,
>cypherpunks software.
>
>I repeat, the cause and movement are in your own head.

<--

If there is no cypherpunks cause or movement, please let me know.  Being
able to interact with people who believe in the cypherpunks cause is the
only reason I subscribe to this list and if there is no cause, I would
like to unsubscribe and spend my time elsewhere.  Can we have a simple
survey of the list?  If you believe there is a cypherpunks cause and you
believe in it, please post a short note to that effect to the list.
Anyone who is interested can keep count.  I suppose to be fair, you
should also post a note if you believe there is no cause.

Don Henson
PGP key on serve or on request