The death of the list as we know it (tm)

Bill_Stewart_HOY002_1305 wcs at anchor.ho.att.com
Fri Oct 8 13:39:22 PDT 1993

Another crypto newsgroup would be superfluous - we can talk technical
on sci.crypt, politics on talk.politics.crypto, and get away with talking
about implementation on sci.crypt, especially if sci.crypt.research gets
created to provide a more pure crypto newsgroup.  Yes, cypherpunks is
already too high volume, but it does serve a purpose, and most of us
could hack a forwarder into digesters or local newsgroups to feed our favorite
newsreaders if we really wanted to....		Bill