Help people help themselves

Huba J. Leidenfrost leide871 at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 7 01:19:18 PDT 1993

Yikes!  So how does one unsubscribe to this list?  Not that I want to
unsubscribe, but from the number of people that post their subscribe and
unsubscribe messages directly to the listserver, I take it this is a
problem?  Or are they simply illiterate?

Could somone please email me or post the proper method to unsubscribe and
resubscribe?  Thanks.

--
   ---   O    | HUBA LEIDENFROST
   --   <^-   | leide871 at snake.cs.uidaho.edu
  --  -\/\    | `No it's not an original--I stole it off the net!'
  ---     \   | ADVICE AVAILABLE