PGP removal

KENUNGER at delphi.com KENUNGER at delphi.com
Wed Oct 6 15:39:15 PDT 1993

I first got pgp2.2 from compuserve ibmsys forum downloads.
A few day ago the file finder on cis listed PGP2.3. When I actually looked
neither program was there. Sysop says the were removed on advice of his
lawyer(not compuserve management ) because of government crakdown.
and questios of legality.  The not so subtle hand of intimidation by
rumor seems to be at work here. Just thought this would be of interest.
p.s. I FTPed it from the INTERNET anyway.=======Ken
PPUBLIC KEY AVAILABLE ON PGP KEY SERVERS .