Who's Most Receptive to Our Message?

Shari Steele ssteele at eff.org
Mon Oct 4 12:54:43 PDT 1993

I've been interviewed on NPR twice.  The first reporter was Margot Adler,
212/878-1435.  She was doing a story about cops hanging out on BBSs.  She
seemed to have a very basic understanding of the technology, but she was
clearly interested in the social implications of the story.

I've been banging my head trying to recall the name of the second reporter,
who called last month after the DoJ held its press conference announcing
indictments in Operation Longarm, the big bust on child pornography.  Her
name was something like Fee Lay.  Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Also, I'm sending a note to Mitch.  He was interviewed by NPR a few months
ago about the National Information Infrastructure.  I'll see if he can
suggest a reporter.
Shari