ECPA and Remailers?

Karl Lui Barrus klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
Sun Oct 3 20:54:34 PDT 1993

Eli Brandt wrote:

>Speaking of which... I thought I had been keeping a collection of
>remailer policies as posted here, but it seems to have evaporated.
>If anyone else has been logging these, could you mail me a copy,
>or perhaps send the gist to the list?  (ack, sorry)

Sure, but there is also a copy of posted remailer policies at the
gopher site, in a directory under "Anonymous Mail".

Except for Christian Odhner's since I haven't extracted it out of the
message it was in yet :-)

Karl L. Barrus: klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories