CHAOS gopher maintenance

Karl Lui Barrus klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
Sun Nov 28 19:34:40 PST 1993

>Who's in charge of the chaos.bsu.edu gopher? I was just browsing the
>contents and it is not very up-to-date with cypherpunk information...

The Welcome file at the top level directory should identify myself and
Chael as running the gopher site...

I have several posts from the last month or so, but haven't gotten
around to editing headers and making them available.  I've been buried
by coursework and by looking for summer internships, etc.

But I'll get around to it real soon!

Karl L. Barrus: klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories