A Clarification on My Loyalty and Allegiance

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Sat Nov 27 12:08:33 PST 1993

The root of this thread was a complete copy of a posting that I made to
the list, and mailed to L.Detweiler.  Is "The Executioner" on the list,
if not, this is a lot of evidence that he is L.Detweiler.

BTW, this really pissed me off.  He, The Executioner, could not even
come up with his/her own post, they just cut and pasted mine.

- -nate

- --