Health Security

Matthew J Miszewski MJMISKI at macc.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 25 23:08:45 PST 1993

I realize that this is of marginal crypto import, but I need as much info
as possible on Hospital Information Systems and security.  Especially
on CICS and AIX systems.  Do any cryptographic protocols exist yet to
protect huge interactive medical databases?

Please send responses in mail.

--Matt
In defense of liberty, encrypt for all purposes, civil and professional.
In defense of privacy, encrypt all correspondence, personal and professional.
In defense of sanity, do not encrypt your dry cleaning invoice!

       ++++++++--------mjmiski at macc.wisc.edu                          (c)1993