Crays vs <?>

Jason Plank ogr at wyvern.wyvern.com
Tue Nov 23 15:43:03 PST 1993

	There has been a lot of type of what kind of resources the US (in
particluar the NSA) has in defeating various encryption schemes.  I've read
that they have 100+ Crays scattered throughout the country.
	My question is this, what kind of systems is the "other" side using?
The US has export restrictions on super computers, such as the Cray.  I know
for a fact that the US .gov wouldn't allow the sale of a Cray to India,
because .gov thought that it could be used in the manufacture of weapons.

--
Signature?  I don't need no *stinking* signature!
Confucius say "Clinton Happens"