procmail-pgp

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Tue Nov 23 00:22:44 PST 1993

Well, my server program logged several requests for my procmail recipes for
pgp.  Unfortuanately, I haven't heard any comments about the recipes.  Is any-
one using them?  BTW, did anyone have any difficulties with the server software?
I hacked it together in a few hours and want to make sure that it works
completely.  Thanx in advance.

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
mdiehl at triton.unm.edu   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
Mike.Diehl at f29.n301.z1  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
al945 at cwns9.ins.cwru.edu|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.