Secure Drive 1.0 is here!

Mike Ingle MIKEINGLE at delphi.com
Fri Nov 19 23:17:42 PST 1993

                              INTRODUCING

                    S E C U R E   D R I V E   1 . 0
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             AVAILABLE NOW

Do you have confidential or sensitive information on your DOS/Windows
PC or laptop? Imagine what could happen if that data were to fall into
the wrong hands through theft or unauthorized access.

Protect your privacy with SecureDrive. SecureDrive allows you to create
an encrypted hard drive partition and encrypted floppy disks. All of
your sensitive data is automatically encrypted with the state-of-the-art
IDEA cipher. You simply log in with your passphrase, and the program is
completely transparent to your applications.

The TSR uses only 2K RAM, and encrypts at the sector level. An intruder
gets nothing - not even your directory listing. You can decrypt your
disks at any time. The program automatically switches on and
off as
you access encrypted and unencrypted floppies. Invalid passwords will
cause a Drive Not Ready error, locking out writes and protecting your
data from damage.

The program is Copylefted under the GNU General Public License, and source
code in C and assembly language is included. This program is free and
always will be. This program may be freely distributed within the U.S.
and Canada; do not export it.

Cypherpunks Write Code!

Thanks to everyone who helped me beta test this program.
Note: This version is compatible with the beta version.

To receive your copy: send e-mail to <mikeingle at delphi.com>
Specify uuencode or pgp ascii armor formats. I will make a list
and broadcast the code.