Key Servers

L. Detweiler ld231782 at longs.lance.colostate.edu
Fri Nov 19 22:34:46 PST 1993

>I would like to remind you that a great deal of the noise on this list
>is seeded by your posts.  I dont disagree with everything you say but
>your assessment of this list is incorrect.

Mr. Newsham, please tell me how you know this list is not a HOTBED OF
PSEUDOSPOOFING. What, because no *honest* people would do such a thing?
because it would take too much time, patience, and money to insideously
manipuate other's trust? what policy can you point to on the list that
discourages pseudospoofing?

`wherever there is trust, there is betrayal.'