anonymous posts

Black Unicorn unicorn at access.digex.net
Fri Nov 19 15:11:59 PST 1993

->

You say that you wish to remain anonymous, then state where you got your JD
etc., but you can't give any details about banking knowledge that may be useful
in digital cash schemes. This is a bit inconsistant. I would have (possibly)
known less about you if you had just put some new info out to the list.

<-

Well, what did I tell you?

You know that I have a JD from Georgetown and a Masters from some
( not accidently unnamed ) school in International Relations.
Considering GU's 600+ member class, and my age (which could range
from 26-76) that doesn't narrow it down much does it?
In that I admitted being male, I suppose that about halfs the number,
but doesn't leave you with much to go on.

However, If I provided details about my place of employment and
that banks I was associated with in Liechtenstein, where would
I be?  Not many U.S. educated types in Liechtenstein.  Fewer still
with a law degree.  As it is however, you'd have to file through
extensive personal lists past and present in a very secretive
country.  Even so I'm not about to disclose my former Liechtenstein
employer publicly.  Without this info, you'd be much better off trying
to find all the people who graduated Georgetown and hold a masters
in IR from XYZ.  That's a lot more comfortable for me.

-uni- (Dark)