latest procmail and recipes.

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:31:35 PST 1993

Hi all!

I just thought I'd post to let you know that I can send any interested parties
the latest version of procmail and my pgp recipes for procmail.  Send me a
message with the subject: send help for more details.

Lagers,

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
mdiehl at triton.unm.edu   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
Mike.Diehl at f29.n301.z1  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
al945 at cwns9.ins.cwru.edu|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.