Key Servers

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at lehman.com
Wed Nov 17 07:54:23 PST 1993

Derek Atkins says:

> > Seems to me, MR EICHIN, that many people might be FLABBERGASTED to find
> > out that people are using PGP key servers for PSEUDOSPOOFING.
>
> No, it seems that only *you* are flabbergasted.  As has been stated
[...]

Please do not answer Mr. Detweiler. There is very little to be gained
in trying to explain things to a paranoid psychotic. Mr. Detweiler
needs sympathy and psychiatric treatment, not information on how key
servers work. It is both useless and cruel to answer his rants --
useless because he cannot understand reason because of his mental
problems, and cruel because this only enhances his paranoid delusion
that there is a global conspiracy in progress to attack and destroy
him.

The best and most rational way to cope with him is not to interact
with him.

Perry