BAN Detweiler(WHAT A LOON)

Matthew Gream mgream at acacia.itd.uts.edu.au
Tue Nov 16 22:46:01 PST 1993

Earlier, nobody at pmantis.berkeley.edu wrote:

>  I THINK ITS TIME TO TAKE DETWEILER OFF THE MAILING LIST,
> HE IS CLEARLY ABUSING THE PRIVELGE OF HAVING US AS AN AUDIENCE.
> ANY OTHERS ON THIS SIDE OF THE ISSUE??
>       ANON

If it's reasonably democratic, sure. But L.D. could simply re-appear as
another entity, which means all new additions to the list would have to
be 'investigated'. I don't like this idea.

The best idea to shut L.D. up is to just ignore him and his rants. Don't
reply to them, and don't talk about him. IMHO witch-hunts are low on the
list of credible actions one can take.

Matthew.

ps: I find the arguments interesting, mostly because a lot is gained by
watching how people (entities ?) argue, techniques used and so on, though
this is hardly within the cypherpunk scope of activity.

Matthew Gream, M.Gream at uts.edu.au
'la lutte continue' - 1968 poster