rant pointer

Stanton McCandlish mech at eff.org
Tue Nov 16 17:40:58 PST 1993

> L. Detweiler has a rather hefty essay in the latest Risks on the
> subject of `pseudospoofing', social parasites, "a criminal group
> called the CryptoAnarchists" (with members such as "Eric May" and
> "T.C. Hughes"), and such matters.  I will not forward it to the
> list, unh unh, no way.

Reminds me of one of my proudest moments: L.D. (who this time claimed their
first name was Linda; what a pseudospoofer!) in a fit of rage labelled me
a "CYPHERPUNK CRIMINAL", caps L.D.'s.  I'm thinking of having one of those
little desk signs made, saying "Anton Mechanism, Cypherpunk Criminal" just
for kicks.  Or maybe a t-shirt. Hell I could market these, personalized:

                   Stanton McCandlish, mech at eff.org

                           [pgp sig here]

  CCCC Y   Y  PPPP   H    H  EEEEE  RRRR   PPPP   U   U  N    N   K    K
 C      Y Y   P   P  H    H  E      R   R  P   P  U   U  NN   N   K  K
 C       Y    PPPP   HHHHHH  EEEEE  RRRR   PPPP   U   U  N N  N   KKK
 C       Y    P      H    H  E      R R    P      U   U  N  N N   K  K
  CCCC   Y    P      H    H  EEEEE  R  RR  P       UUU   N   NN   K    K

        CCCC   RRRR   IIIII  M    M   IIIII  N    N     A     L
       C       R   R    I    MM  MM     I    NN   N    A A    L
       C       RRRR     I    M MM M     I    N N  N   A   A   L
       C       R R      I    M    M     I    N  N N   AAAAA   L
        CCCC   R  RR  IIIII  M    M   IIIII  N   NN   A   A   LLLLL

Anyone buying?
--
Stanton  McCandlish  mech at eff.org  1:109/1103   EFF  Online  Activist & SysOp
O P E N  P L A T F O R M   C R Y P T O P O L I C Y   O N L I N E  R I G H T S