Fascism...?

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Mon Nov 15 23:30:44 PST 1993

I got this from a friend.  While I don't dispute this school's right to do
this, I do question the ethics.  Just thought I'd send out some non-Detweiler
traffic. ;^)

> >A revised Computer Use Policy was approved the CS Department Faculty
> >on November 3, 1993.  The revised policy has been placed on the doors
> >of SH 118, SH 169, and SH 123.  The substantive change to the policy
> >is that users now give explicit permission to the Department to
> >inspect their accounts when necessary.
> >
> >Continuing to use your account past November 19 will constitute
> >acceptance of the revised policy.  If you prefer, you may contact the
> >COG to have your account removed.

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
mdiehl at triton.unm.edu   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
Mike.Diehl at f29.n301.z1  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
al945 at cwns9.ins.cwru.edu|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.