Are we gatewayed into USENET?

Christian Void cvoid at albemuth.tatertot.com
Fri Nov 12 17:59:42 PST 1993

For a moment there, yes. But alas, I have the problem fixed. You see,
I was gating the list into a local group for my own purposes, and was not
aware my machine (albemuth) was batching the list outgoing. My smarthost
asked about this as it was being junked on his end. Well evidently, the
junking stopped and alas <cypherpunks.list> starting showing up on
Netcom.

The problem is corrected. Sorry if anyone is upset, but alas, shit
happens. ;)

Christian Void /T71 | "I don't like it, and I'm sorry I | VMResearch, Inc.
cvoid at netcom.COM    | ever had anything to do with it." | P.O. Box 170213
Tel. 1+415-807-5491 |  -Erwin Schrodinger  (1887-1961)  | SF, CA  94117
                * PGP v2.3a Public Key Available Via Finger *