Applications of cryptography

wonderer an41418 at anon.penet.fi
Wed Nov 10 10:53:21 PST 1993

My apologies for getting caught up in the political
momentum of the Private vs. Public debate on income
tax. It was too tempting...

Anyway, back to wondering.

I am trying to compile information about the different
applications of cryptography. I would like to create
something like the handbook of cryptography. Some
examples that come to mind are: digital cash, DC nets,
coin flipping, mental poker, digital signatures,
secure communication, encrypted file systems, etc.
Any help will be appreciated.

If people respond to me directly, I will post a summary
to the list, and maybe distribute the handbook if it is
a successful project in a few months.

Thanks,
Wonderer
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.