"Philosophical" politics in technical groups

Wabasha-Kellogg High School 0811wksh at ties.k12.mn.us
Tue Nov 9 08:43:11 PST 1993

It seems to me the reason some "techies" insist on posting soft political
discourse in thecnical groups is that no one will listen to them in the
groups designed for soft politics, or flames them when they bring up "nuts
& bolts" issues.

Maybe we need a new news thread for people who want to argue soft politics
only with technically oriented people so they don't have to put up with
all those other people who disagree with them for no reason.