pseudospoofing ad nauseam (actually: new list)

Johan Helsingius julf at penet.fi
Sat Nov 6 01:32:37 PST 1993

> I would like to hear from any cypherpunks interested in starting
> another mailing list. I unfortunately lack the resources to start one.

If there is enough interest, I am willing to host it (using an automatic
listserver such as Majordomo - I already have it set up anyway...).

I do feel there is a need for a split, as the current list just keeps
oscillating between wildly different subtopics. But I am not sure about
what the right split would be...

	Julf (occasionally masquerading as an0 at anon.penet.fi)