Digital Bit Bucket

Paul Ferguson fergp at sytex.com
Wed May 26 09:17:28 PDT 1993

On Wed, 26 May 93 09:14:50 EDT,
 Joe Thomas <uunet!kolanut.mitre.org!jthomas> wrote -

>> Indeed, we are not speaking of the dissemination of USENet or List
>> information, but rather private e-mail.

> What?  When did we start speaking of that?  I'd be very interested in
> hearing more about this.

 Before I say anything further, let me clarify that I am making no
 specific allegations directed towards anyone. There have just been
 some questionable occurrences of late that are very weird (read:
 spooky) which I find little reason to dismiss as coincidental.
 Vanishing e-mail (both coming and going), duplicate list posts with
 odd originator headers and routing info.

 As  I said before, I'd just like a few things explained and put into
 their perspective context.

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
fergp at sytex.com             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.